The Adventures of Steven and Ashley Hall

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Candles



I have been talking to a lady through e-mail this week that wanted to smell some candles. We were originally going to meet at Starbucks or Panera, but she wanted to smell too many to carry! I just let her and her friend come over to our house. I have been running around like mad the past 2 days trying to get all the candles made that she wanted to smell. As a result, I tripped carrying hot wax, and burned the crap out of my hand last night. The picture above doesn't show the burn as red as it really is. I had to sleep on the couch last night with an icepack and wet washcloth on my hand. I laid there trying not to scream until about 3:00 am when it finally stopped burning so bad. I went in bed at 6:00 with no icepack, and had to get up at 8:00. Boy am I tired now.

The lady and her friend got here at 11:00, and bought $103.85 worth of candles! That is our biggest sale at one time so far. AWESOME! I am doing a mission trip fundraiser for our church on June 30th, so hopefully we can sell a lot there too.

~*~ Ashley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home