The Adventures of Steven and Ashley Hall

Monday, March 12, 2007

Graduated!!



I don't know how they did it, but both our pups graduated from Intermediate Class tonight! In the class they learned heel, stand, standing stay, go to their bed when told, and touch. For their test they had to do a standing stay, go to their bed when told, and come when called with distractions. They did a lot better than I expected. They act a little better around each other, but they think it is play time 24/7. Today I took them both on a walk all by myself and they were both good. That shows you how improved their are! I never thought I could walk them both by myself. I am going to try to do this every night with them now that it is still daylight when we get home. So maybe they will improve a little more!

~*~ Ashley ~*~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home