The Adventures of Steven and Ashley Hall

Friday, February 23, 2007

Happy Birthday to Steven!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVIE!!!!!

Sorry it has been so long since I have updated. Not much has really been going on. Mostly just working and sleeping! Work really wears me out by the end of the day. I need to get to bed at 9:00 in order not to be tired the next day.

My new cardiologist put me on 25 mg of Zoloft, and it really seems to be helping. Zoloft is usually used to treat depression, but can also be used for panic disorders and obsessive compulsive disorders. I am using it like a panic disorder, because my symptoms are similar to when you panic. I have a lot more energy, and my brain is more focused. So far so good!

Dog class has been going pretty good. We learned heel (which they kind of understand), stand (Tinkerbell gets this, but not Lilliann), and go to your bed (Lilliann gets this, but not Tinkerbell). We have been trying to take them to the dog park every weekend. Lilliann hasn't been good in class lately when it is play time. She gets in the dogs faces and scares them. So we are hoping more play time at the park will help her.

I need everyone to pray this weekend for God to give me strength. Pastor Doug called yesterday and asked for me to give my testimony this Sunday in front of the whole church. I quickly agreed, but when I hung up the phone, I was like oh no what did I just do! The shyest person in the world is not meant to talk in front of the whole church! So, God give me strength!

~*~ Ashley ~*~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home