The Adventures of Steven and Ashley Hall

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Guess who got a tattoo!?











Steven did! Since he has started training for the Denver Marathon, he has been complaining about his ring getting loose while sweating, and playing with it the whole time he runs. He was afraid during the actual marathon it would make his finger bleed. He had the idea to get my name tatooed under his ring, so when he took it off, he still had something to show for being married. A friend at church just has a ring tatooed on his finger, so he told Steve a few places to look into. I was home sick today, and Steve was late getting home. I called his cell phone and asked him why he was late, and he said "I had some things to do." I got kind of mad at him, because he wouldn't tell me what he had been doing. When he got home, I persisted on tellng me why he was late. He held up his finger with my name on it! I knew he wanted to do it, but didn't know he was going to do it today. It is a little bigger than we both envisioned, but looks really cool! The pictures don't really do it justice.

~*~ Ashley ~*~

1 Comments:

Blogger FitwithLizzie said...

You guys are so punk rock!

So... is Ashley getting something match??

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home