The Adventures of Steven and Ashley Hall

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Evacuation

So I got the 5th, 4th, and 3rd floors evacuated at work today.  We just got allowed back after about 2 hours...  I feel like such an idiot, but it was only 50% my fault.  I just want to go home and go to bed now!

I won't get into all the chemical details about what happened.  I will just say someone else at work poured 1 chemical where it should not have been, and me not knowing, poured the chemical that was supposed to go there in with it.  They mixed together and made chlorine gas, which is deadly!

Oopps... What a bad day so far!

Ashley

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If your chemical went there... and it did... and someone else's didn't go there, but did - - I am not seeing that it was your fault at all!

Are they messing with you?

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home