The Adventures of Steven and Ashley Hall

Monday, February 18, 2008

Eye Exams and a Visitor

Steve and I went to the eye doctor this weekend, and both got glasses and contacts.  He is -7.5 in each eye, and I am -1.5.  I have been able to tell the last 2 years my eyes getting worse and worse.  Now I am like wow they were really bad!  It took me 45 minutes the first time I put in contacts, 13 minutes the second time, and only 3 minutes the third time.  Maybe by the end of the week I will be able to do it on the first try in about 10 seconds lol.

I also found out yesterday my sister Monica is going to come and visit the 25-29.  I am very very very excited.  This will be the first visit for someone in my family, and I can't wait for her to see my new home!

Ashley

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh oh, another family member who will fall in love with the mountains, have dreams about Denver, and will move out there!

Ashley, glad that your family finally gets to see where you are, hope your visit is the greatest!

loveyoutonsandtons,
me

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home