The Adventures of Steven and Ashley Hall

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Short Weekend

This weekend went by very fast. On Friday I fell asleep on the couch around 8:00 pm. Kevin called at 9:00 to see if we wanted to go out with him and his sister. Since I had already been asleep for an hour, I didn't really want to go, so Steve went by himself. The pups and I went to bed early! When he got home around 2:00, he asked if I wanted to go snowboard with him and Kevin at Arapahoe Basin. I need new boots (mine are a little small) and my binding got damaged during the move, so I not ready to go on such a short notice. I stayed home and read a lot in a book. He said it was really crowded and they only went down the mountain one time, so I am kind of glad I didn't go. They did see two big horned sheep however, and I have been wanting to see those since we moved here!

Today we got up and went to church. I really like it there. We got a hard time from every one for not going on the hay ride/bonfire tonight. Tomorrow night we are going to the Pastor's house for a new member welcoming party. That should be fun. We met a few more young people, and they actually live across the street from us. Maybe in the next few Sundays we can get to know them better. It would be nice to make some friends!

I think I might actually be starting to get home sick. Not really for Ohio, but for people. It stinks not knowing anyone, and having anyone to talk to. I was really excited about maybe going to New Hampshire for Thanksgiving, but we don't have anything to do with the dogs. Guess I will have to wait for everyone to come here for Christmas! I am already really excited for that!

That is about it for the weekend. This week is going to be no fun at work. I am only in the lab TWO days this week, instead of four. So I will probably be cranky all week :)

~*~ Ashley ~*~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home