The Adventures of Steven and Ashley Hall

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! I have wanted one of these since we moved to Colorado! I think it easily keeps everyone updated without having to make so many phone calls! Steven always said no it was dumb, but then he surprised me by making this on Friday for me. I am excited!

We were rudely awakened this morning at 7:00 a.m. by every construction machine imaginable being driven down a road with "no construction traffic" posted. All of the bedroom windows in our building and the building across from us face this road. This went on for about an hour, but we were wide-awake by this time. We watched some cartoons, and I ended up falling back asleep on the couch.

We went to a place today called 16th Street Mall. We had Jimmy Johns for lunch, which we have been missing from Cincinnati. Then we went to the Denver Library which has SEVEN stories! It took us nearly an hour to find what we were looking for. I have been reading at my lunch break, and while I wait for Steven to pick me up, which lets me read a book a week. I will get good use of the library now! Next, we went to an art store and bought six canvases and an easel. They were buy one get one free, so we stocked up! We have three paintings in mind that we would like to make, so we will have to see how long it takes us to get that accomplished. The last one I painted took almost a year...

We planned to take Lilliann to the bark park today, but we couldn't find it! We spent about 2 hours driving around, but it was nowhere to be found. When we got home, Steven looked it up again, and drove to go find it while I made dinner. He found it that time, so we will have to take her tomorrow!

~*~ Ashley ~*~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming online! It is so nice to be able to catch up on you both!! We Love You and miss you!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home